Saturday, April 16, 2016

Hayao Miyazaki Witticism Analects

Hayao MiyazakiAnimation director Witticism14



I'm talent most people have, it 's not without talented, whether or not there is energy to exert it


But I like to get willing to human after all. Maybe, I think that I think we are living it in the terribly mind


There is no sense to live unless entertain someone


I'm not supposed to do the odd job. It really think


The Tteyuu children, I'm capable of living creatures. A lot of choices, I have every day. I I'd adults actually likely


I talk Tteyuu Toka Failure to have the following is already good. With respect to it, because I believe it's destiny


Talent and is the ability to sustain a passion


Yourself, human forgive immediately yourself, do not do a great job


The What business is, I have decided to struggle


Not down the scourge even if the bad thing, it does not participate to compliment you and even if a good thing. So you say what is different coming, face is unlike coming. Would you like to become the face of the pig , or become a better a little face


I do not go and does not become a realist who does not lose the ideal. And I have plenty and if ideal no realist


The other, I explore that thoroughly to think. Every direction. When thoroughly embarrassed, I open the lid in towards the back. When the lid is opened, or looked it also did not direction thinking first


Animation ends with walking beginning to walk
Note: While it is a simple operation, that's a behavior that walking is difficult to draw. People that appeared in Miyazaki's work is characterized by age, it is different all also gait due to gender.


Troublesome thing there is something important in what
Note: By "Mendoku not -" but was a favorite phrase at the time of the creation of Miyazaki, also was not able to pull out the hand in no matter how troublesome thing because had a belief that there is that there what important that


Hayao Miyazaki Career (Profile)

Japanese animation writer, film director, cartoonist. 1941 <1941> January 5 born. Born in Tokyo. Main "Castle in the Sky" in supervision work "My Neighbor Totoro," "Kiki's Delivery Service," "Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind", "Porco Rosso," "Princess Mononoke," "Spirited Away," "Lupin III Castle of Cagliostro such as "

No comments:

Post a Comment