Saturday, April 9, 2016

Hideki Matsui Witticism Analects

Hideki Matsui BatterWitticism10



I as a professional baseball player, I hope and want to give courage and hope to a lot of people. Some people are suffering from trouble, if Kurere have the courage to look at my play, there is no so much happy thing . For the players, play what is the message towards the fan. There are no more messages play


The "time you do not swing the bat fractures to, letters and e-mail that I received from the fan of you, how you do not know was in my encouragement. that the words there is a large force, was keenly aware of


Strongly fazed not mind my origin, such as the broad and deep mind and Hakusan, such as the Sea of Japan (Hakusan) can be found here."
Note: words that are listed in the "Matsui Hideki Baseball Museum" of Ishikawa Prefecture. Meaning that want to be always in a human with a "widely deep mind" and "unfazed strong heart" or "steadfast heart


I, the live force, not the force to continue the success, you think the power to overcome the failures and difficulties


I want to tell the children the wonders of the sport of baseball. To that end, I want to hit a big home run


and What can effort is talent
Note: the teachings of his father


Is my motto," the 1st life So


Once the mistakes, slump such as there is no baseball player, you do not have absolutely. Those who have been successful as a professional baseball player, not only talent, I think he has the power to overcome the failure


Good thing, it is also bad, everything is property. It is in the sense that look ahead to before. Verifies all, make a next target. It is one of the work of the off-season


If wanted'm leaving a good performance by far, but there may be a part to some extent can be convinced, I'm never satisfied with my performance


Hideki Matsui (Matsui, Hideki) history (Profile)

Professional baseball player. Right throwing left-handed outfielder. 1974 Ishikawa Prefecture, was born. Seiryo high school four times Koshien participation. And joined the Yomiuri Giants at the 1-position draft in '93. 2002, to exercise the FA rights, contract and joined the prestigious Nyuyoku Yankees. Then, walks Angels, Athletics, Rays, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment