Monday, April 4, 2016

Hayao Kawai Analects

Hayao Kawai Witticism11(Japan's psychologist)



「The I mean anxiety, I'm strong force involving the others. So, strong people with anxiety, somehow are often hated」


「Roughly what that child is, I grow up in a" place where it does not reach the parent's eyes」


「If happened Akuru morning, or it from a different wind is blowing」


「What can not we wanted to, I'm and I think it really funny」


「Game of among the mind is often in the 51-to-49」


「Now people, everyone, too I think," If you do not do something」


「Ego (ego) and the self (self). Although the ego is a possible transformation, self is something like a endless possibilities」


「Unless not live Monogatarira」


「Laugh by joke, open the world, when that seems blocked. Happo thing there is to have an effect, such as the introduction to the moment a different perspective and to this, can you open the breakthrough in the direction which is not stunning is laughter」


「What no fun and have learned is, do not stick to the body in the true sense of the term, because it is also in my feeling, on the other hand, to learn without the anguish also, I think it's fake」


「People continue to grow in being hurt. The role of the teacher, but the role that scratch」


Hayao Kawai career (Profile)

[1928 to 2007] Japan's psychologist, psychotherapist and former Commissioner of the Agency for Cultural Affairs. Kyoto University Professor Emeritus, International Research Center for Japanese Studies, Professor Emeritus. Person of Cultural Merit. Hyogo Prefecture Taki-gun Sasayama-cho (now Sasayama) thinks

No comments:

Post a Comment